- Financial Services
- Information Technology Division
Information Technology Division
The Information Technology Division is responsible for planning, designing, and implementing effective and efficient use of technology to assist the City with achieving its strategic goals and business objectives, thus maximizing value to the citizens of Lauderdale Lakes.
MissionThe Information Technology Division is dedicated to consistently provide efficient yet cost-effective technological solutions that drive the City’s goals and objectives to promote internal and external customer satisfaction.
Specific Responsibilities are:
- Broadcast the city’s commission meetings
- Identify and implement cost effective technology solutions for day to day business operations, needs, and objectives
- Manage information technology projects
- Maintain deployment of useful computer desk/laptop automation for effective performance of their daily operations
- Maintain the city’s website, social media forums, and television channel (78)
- Organize technology related training for city employees to encourage growth and productivity
- Plan, develop, and maintain a citywide network infrastructure that remains accessible, secure, effective, and reliable
- Provide information technology support
- Research and monitor technology trends and applicability to the city to meet strategic goals
Internet SafetyThe City of Lauderdale Lakes cares about keeping kids and parents safe on the Internet.
Kids Online Safety
- Kids can take an online quiz to measure their knowledge about online safety! Sponsored by Secure Florida
Cyber-Security Awareness for Everyone
- Visit Secure Florida's website (secureflorida.org) for tips on various topics from Email to Security & Viruses.
- Keep your computer's anti-virus up to date.
- Be sure to have the latest updates for your browser.
- Don't trust links in email from unknown sources.