How to Complete a Vendor Registration Form
The best way to start to do business with the city is to complete and submit a Vendor Registration Form
to the Purchasing Division. This way your firm can be automatically included in the Invitation To Bid (ITB) / Request For Proposal (RFP) process for applicable items. Here’s how!
- Fill in the required information (pages 1-4).
- On this website, you will find a list of “Commodity Codes”. These tell us which products your firm sells. For example, if your company sells all types of acoustical tile, acoustical tile accessories, and acoustical tile insulation, you would do the following:
- Go to the Commodity Code Table of Contents listing and find acoustical tile, insulating materials, and supplies
- Go to page 11, Commodity Code # 010 00 acoustical tile, insulating materials, and supplies
- Then scroll down to:
- Commodity Code # 010-05-(acoustical tile, all types)
- Commodity Code # 010-08-(acoustical tile accessories)
- Commodity Code # 010-09- (acoustical tile insulation)
- List the Commodity Code name in the left hand column of the product / services list and the Commodity Code number in the right hand column.
- Submit to the Purchasing Division.
Done! You’re now registered to do business with the city! Remember to let us know if your address has changed!